Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Making Waves |

I was feeling like I've neglected my blog over the last month so started browsing through the pics I've collected on tumblr and was freshly inspired by the gorgeous 1950s-inspired waves.

A few weeks back I bought a large barrel curling tong (32mm) and I've been loving the styles one can create with it - transforming one's hair into classic sophistication and beauty :)

 Straight from my tumblr collection... here are some of the inspiring pics...

Charming, girly, princess-style, yet lady-like.
Exquisite, Right?
So glam :)
Some old school inspiration



Magical...
So Jessica Rabbit!

3 comments:

  1. hey :)
    I was just wondering where you got your curling tongs from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the waves! If I can talk Kaz into a couple shoot post wedding, I want hair down and wavy. Will let you know if I can get my way. He he he. Have a lovely weekend Catherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @[*nAil.biTer*] - Unfortunately the one I got is only available to professionals in hair and beauty. That said it was actually in such demand that I had to pre-order and then grab it before it 'disappeared' :P

    @Monique - They are lovely aren't they?!
    ..That would be great :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pics from the wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete