Monday, January 24, 2011

Introduction to Naturalmente - 100% Natural Professional Hair Care

Hair Colour, Cleansing, Care and Styling

Naturalmente aims to successfully raise awareness of environmentally-friendly personal wellness products.

The Naturalmente range uses 100% pure essential oils and specially cultivated organic ingredients ensuring that the products are free from pesticides and petrochemical fertilizers.

It contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES), Parabens, Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Diathanolamine or synthetc perfumes.

More about Naturalmente's policy to respect nature:
  • Never during any stage of development are any of the products tested on animals
  • None of the products contain any ingredients of animal origin
  • Raw ingredients are produced biologically and organically and are certified worldwide.
  • And the packaging is even made of material that does not release toxic gasses when burnt.
Apart from the great personal benefits achieved, the Naturalmente formulas are highly concentrated resulting in a very cost effective product because of the high yield achieved from small applications.

Testimonials
"I am so totally impressed with the Naturalmente shampoos and hair care. [My husband]'s bald spot has completely covered up with thick hair growth. He thought he had lost it forever and even tried some not-so-natural products. Just shampooing with Naturalmente's shampoos and using their conditioner has reversed his hair loss.

It seems to me that even the 95% natural products we were using had a detrimental effect on his head..and mine for that matter. I was losing hair at rate (all literature said it was menopausal) so I just thought that I had enough hair to carry me through (must admit I panicked on some days).

Well now if I lose 1-2 hairs a day that would be a lot! My hair is also losing the frizzy menopausal texture and reverting to my previous strong and curly but flatter hair. Each wash gets better and better. Completely impressed with how long it lasts. Started using 5 months ago and am only half way through the bottle, so looks like it can last close to a year" - Mary-Ann & Mark Shearer (The Natural Way), Somerset West, South Africa

"What a fantastic product! I will be recommending this to all of my friends" - Jill

"It is wonderful stuff for fine hair, with a tendency to droop - I am thrilled with it" - Kathleen, Scotland

"Dear Angie & all at Naturalmente, I would like to tell you all how grateful I am to have such a fabulous product in my salon. I have been able to transform not only my own hair but also so many of my clients'. The joy of instantly being able to give a client shiny silky hair that they have never been able to feel their whole lives is unbelievable. I just can't believe that it has taken so long but thank you all involved for bringing this range to Cape Town" - Callo Hair Designs, Cape Town, South Africa

"I have never been so delighted with a retail range that has had as many repeat sales. Definitely brings hair back to its true nature!!" - Renergize (Hair Salon), Plumstead, Cape Town, South Africa

"I was given samples to try, and wasn't all that helpful, assuming it was all sales talk. Loved using the products, when they ran out I went back to my normal products - I can't stand them anymore! I HAVE to use these products! They are 'simply the best'! My hair has never felt better! Amazing!!" - Matthew, Randburg, South Africa

"I have been using Naturalmente shampoo and conditioning treatments for 5 months. My hair is in the best condition, shiny and healthy. My hair is growing faster and there is a lot more of it. I use the Smoothing Solution to calm my curls and love that I can run my fingers through it without getting stuck, so natural. I have received so many compliments from my friends!" - Jénine

"Love the products. I had my colour done and it is great. The shampoo and conditioner make my hair shiny and it smells yummy!" - Chelsea (17 years)

"Since I have been using Naturalmente products, my wavy/curly hair has been shiny and soft. I've also had colour done and the result was wonderful. A rich, vibrant colour that lasts for ages. Now whether I wear my hair curly or straight, it looks and feels great!!" - Shelley

"I really appreciate your honesty and your unique approach to hair! I am so happy with the results of the blue conditioner, it is a huge improvement!!" - Terry

I have also noticed that the Naturalmente products sell themselves in the sense that clients ask for the products more than hairdressers spend time talking about them. And clients will be so genuinely excited about the results that others will overhear and will want to buy them too. For example one client told me she bought Naturalmente Rosemary and Lavender shampoo for her husband after she heard another lady saying that her husband's bald spot had started growing hair again.

You will find more information about Naturalmente available on Facebook at Naturalmente South Africa; including a comprehensive brochure which introduces you to the various shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment